Servo Stabilizer - Three Phase Oil Cooled
Approx. Rs 70,000 / Number
- Efficiency (%): 93%
- Output Voltage: 415 V
- Phase: Three Phase
- Power: upto 3000 KVA
- Current: 20 A
Manufacture a precisely controlled range of Three Phase Oil Cooled Servo Stabilizer. These are fabricated using superior quality raw material and can be customized as per the specifications of our clients.
We are looking for queries for SAKTHI power Equipment from Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh,allover india and exports.
The wider use of equipment with non linear absorption such as rectifiers, speed variators, drives, switching power supplies, has caused, besides traditional and well known voltage fluctuations, the spreading of a new insidious type of electrical fault: harmonic distortion.
Companies producing electric energy generate the correct voltage. However, failures on the line, atmospheric conditions, continual load variations and disturbances generated by the actual users make it impossible to guarantee every user a steady voltage within the tolerance bandwidth stipulated in the supply contract.
Single Phase Servo Stabilizer
Approx. Rs 12,500 / Number
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Number
- Efficiency (%): 98 %
- Input Voltage: 170 -270 V
- Phase: Single Phase
- Power: 4 kva
- Type: Servo Stabilizer
Single Phase Servo Stabiliser Air Cooled offered comprise highly functional Voltage Stabilisers that are designed using latest technology support so as to provide for optimum functional usage. Single Stabilisers find extensive usage in controlling voltage fluctuations using solid state electronic circuitry. Being single phase stabilisers, these function as automatic line voltage corrector that use synchronous motor that provides for optimum functional usage.
- High efficiency Fast response.
- Wide input voltage range trip conditions.
- 99.99% failure proof control circuit.
- No over under, shoots and hunting.
- Less active component avoids failure ratings.
- Special electronic circuit to operate on gensets.
- No effect of power factor and frequency variations
- Voltage at speed related to rate of fluctuations and avoids oscillations hunting In ac motor drive.
- Variable speed high torque ac servo motor proportionally controls corrections.
- Separate isolated PCB for triac switching for motor.
- Input and Output Low/high Voltage protection.
- Phase rotation/single phasing preventer.
- Input protection using Fuse/ mcb.
- Output overload protection
We are looking for queries for Sakthi Equipment from Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka Andhra Pradesh, allover India and exports.